Advanced Planning & Technology Support
for wealth management, Law, accounting, Insurance & Non Profit organizations
We increase profits and minimize expenses by doing two things well:
(1) Strategy- We support organizations in the front office planning, design, modeling and communication of advanced planning techniques used with clients of high net worth often involving the preservation and transfer of wealth.
(2) Operations & Technology- We support organizations back office efforts to create the client and firm experience desired using operational processes and technology to create, enhance and leverage existing assets and talent.
Open higher net worth cases, improve client outcomes/experience and increase firm profitability.
Consult with us:
Creating the proper client experience by framing conversations with the right questions and being intentional and thoughtful about storyboarding presentations are crucial factors in implementing larger and sometimes sophisticated planning. People implement what we present; we attribute that to effective leadership and communication.
Most creative planning outcomes are found in the intersection of planning disciplines. It's only in the actual ability to execute that one firm significantly outperforms others. Arriving at exceptionally creative & effective planning requires talent with the right breadth and depth of knowledge and experience in the various disciplines to be able to identify and integrate opportunities.
No Risk Consulting
We generally charge a fee to the client or the firm or split revenue on cases only if plans are actually implemented. Also, our fee's generally do not increase the overall cost of planning because we have specially negotiated pricing with law and accounting firms that enable the overall costs to be the same or less than what similar fees would have been charged by outside advisors without the value of Wealth Strategist Designs input.
What's it like to work with us?
Many large institutions have advanced planning support available to their professional advisors, while most independent organizations do not. Even when this type of support is available it's generally remote and the members of the advanced planning team will only be able to provide a limited amount of time and effort on a case or, in the case of large banks, charge exorbitant upfront fee's in the tens of thousands of dollars to even begin to work with a client, which simply isn't necessary or prudent without first knowing what actionable plan designs they would arrive at or the client would want to implement.
How we are different:
- We accept that fact finding and initial plan design options are a part of doing business and don't charge fee's to show value first.
- We are only paid if the client wants to implement a design so we take the risk out of working with us.
- The technical depth and breadth of our knowledge and multidisciplinary background is exceptionally rare and produces creative & thoughtful results that differentiate ourselves from other options. We don't do it all alone either. We have a special group of outside advisors we regularly work and conduct study group sessions with.
- We focus as much, if not more, on how meaning and value is communicated and used to create the client experience as we do on how the value is created technically.
Our is process is simple and flexible:
- Discovery meeting or phone call to discuss a client situation: having a balance sheet, a review of legal documents and a verbal description of the client situation to discuss is helpful. Initial planning opportunities are identified after a series of questions.
- Development meeting- tools and techniques are economically compared and a plan is agreed upon that is as simple and integrated as possible.
- Client Delivery Meeting- Plans and options are communicated visually and verbally.