High Net Worth Planning
for wealth management, Law, accounting, Insurance & Non Profit organizations
A wealth structuring, preservation and transfer firm. We help you develop, support and grow high-net-worth client and donor relationships. We offer:
(1) Strategic consulting- planning, process & implementation support. (2) Modeling of trust & estate, charitable and insurance plans.
(3) Client experience consulting- technology & marketing support.
What If, What would, why do? You're probably asking your clients all the right questions. We're a new lens from which to view their answers.
Consult with us:
We assist in creating the ideal client experience by identifying the decisions that need to be made, framing the right questions and providing the supporting proprietary models and presentations that enable clients to visualize data and be empowered to make decisions.
Many of the most creative and valuable outcomes are found in the intersection of planning disciplines. The ability to identify and execute on those opportunities is where we differentiate ourselves from other options you may have used in the past for advanced planning.
We are easy to do business with. Years of working with internal and external advisors have demonstrated the necessity of flexibility and customization. Engagement fee's depend on the value and complexity of each project. We'll work with you to remove any perceived risk and or obstacles you may feel there is of working with us.
What's it like to work with us?
Some wealth advisors leave large financial institutions to start or join existing registered investment advisory firms (RIA) in order to create the specific kind of client experience they want for their clients. There are advantages and disadvantages in taking this step. One of the general disadvantages they may face is the loss of internal advanced planning support that large financial institutions may have made available. Wealth Strategist Designs was created to support these RIAs and other institutions that may not need full time internal advanced planning
One of the general disadvantages they may face is the loss of internal advanced planning support that large financial institutions may have made available. Wealth Strategist Designs was created to support these RIAs and other institutions that may not need full time internal advanced planning support, but want or need internal support to manage the client experience, add significant value in the planning process for the objectives of the firm and the client and differentiate the firm from competitors in the market.
How we are different:
- We accept that fact finding and initial plan design options are a part of doing business and don't charge fee's to show value first.
- We are as focused on how the meaning and value of the planning is communicated in the creation of the client experience as we are on how the value is quantitatively created.
Our is process is simple and flexible:
- Discovery meeting or phone call to discuss a client situation: having a balance sheet, a review of legal documents and a verbal description of the client situation to discuss is helpful. Initial planning opportunities are identified after a series of questions.
- Development meeting- tools and techniques are economically compared, Internal and external advisors required to implement are identified and a review of the plan options and numerical models are reviewed to determine what to present.
- Initial Client Meeting- Plans and options are communicated visually and verbally. General direction as to how to proceed is the purpose of the meeting.
- Implementation meeting(s)- plans are enacted, financial modeling is reviewed and documents are signed and fee's are collected.